When to use Bluetooth Tethering?
Setting up Bluetooth Tethering
Android Phone A – “phone sharing internet connection”
- Go to settings and then locate Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Under Tethering and portable hotspot, check the box in Bluetooth tethering then your bluetooth will automatically turns on.
- If the 2 devices are not yet paired, Find bluetooth settings and Tap “only visible to paired devices” to change into “visible to all nearby bluetooth devices”
Android Phone B – “phone receiving internet connection“
- Go to settings–bluetooth–then turn it on.
- You must pair the 2 two devices first.Just search and select the device name for Android phone A then just tap pair to both devices.
- After that, locate the name of the device under paired devices list then tap the settings icon besides. Check Internet Access as shown in the screenshot.
- Press back then connect to phone A.
- Confirm the connection in Phone A.
Once the bluetooth Icon turns blue, it means you are now connected.